This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Sisters are different Flowers from the same Garden



Here is my entry for the "Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia" Monthly Challenge for May.



This is the gorgeous sketch to inspire my creativity, as you can probably see I have flipped the original as my photo was landscape and I thought it fitted better this way!  I am currently in the throws of creating an album of sepia photos of my sisters and thought this would be a great page to add to the album!

This is my first month of entering Challenges and have been having lots of fun!  My daughter has been a God send with all this "BLOG" stuff which is all very new to me!  

Thank you for inspiring me to create this page for your challenge, I had so much fun with it! If anyone else wants to join in the fun go to http://scrapbookingtop50oz.blogspot.com.au/ for the next Challenge in June!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for commenting so late, life has been rather full on here in my household. Tonight I am catching up on what has been happening in my scrapping world...

    Ooooh loving this - Love how you turned the sketch. Lovely colours, and what a lovely way to show of your gorgeous photo. Thank you for joining us at SBT50. :)

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...