This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Monday 19 June 2017

Ollie Mack is a STAR



STUCK Sketch Challenge for 15 June 2017

This great sketch was another one from Laura Whitaker   www.scrappinaroundtheclock.blogspot.com


The little man in this pic is my # 8 grandchild!  Ollie Mack is such a happy, placid child and that makes him a STAR!!!   I loved his little elephant onsie as Elies are my favourite animal on this planet we call Earth! 


I received a lovely Elie card from my sister last year and wanted to use the cut out elephants on a layout - I think I've picked the right one!!

Looking forward to the next challenge



2 comments:

  1. Oh this is so sweet, love the neutral colour sand adorable pic! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...