This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Saturday 15 July 2017

Our Grandson Ziah

This gorgeous boy, our grandson Ziah, has such an imagination!  He is always playing make believe and roping his parents and grandparents into role play with him too!  Read all about this little man on the layout below!


So this months Scrap the Boys Challenge sketch by Laura Whitaker   www.scrappinaround theclock.blogspot.com was perfect for this little story!! 
Thanks for the Challenge http://scraptheboys.blogspot.com.au/



I have been using a lot of red white and blue American pages for this months Challenges I have participated in and I liked them for these photos too!  


5 comments:

  1. What an imagination....awesome "Statue of Liberty" I think! Great page Karon. Loving all you layouts, I've done nothing since I saw you last week :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally addicted Tracey! Luckily I am going away for 3 weeks to try and relax a little!

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful layout !! Thanks for joining us at STB. xoxo Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout and love your journalling! Thank you for joining us at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Pure joy and fabulous use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...