This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Sunday 16 July 2017

So Happy ALL THE TIME

Kaisercraft July Blog Challenge!!    This lovely layout by Sonia is the inspiration for this challenge!
The challenge is to recreate using this layout and using any Kaisercraft collection we like!!
https://www.kaisercraft.com.au/blog/july-blog-challenge/






Well this is a funny story!     I had this challenge in mind at a recent craft day where one of the pop up stalls had some Kaiser packs for sale!  I thought I'd buy one to use as I didn't really want to search all through my stash at home for a collection!!


When I got home and pulled out my purchase and checked out the layout! GUESS WHAT I had bought the Lilac Whispers collection!!   So I hope you like what I have done using the same papers!!! eecccckkkkkkk!!!  Tried to do something a little different!


I love these photos for this layout!  My granddaughter Avaari, is the smiliest child I have ever met. Everyone who meets her comments on her happy nature and smiley face ALL THE TIME!!






Thanks Sonia Thomason for creating this wonderful collection! & thanks to Kaiser for a great Challenge !!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Karen...I love what you have done! Love the soft colours of the papers, beautiful Photos of Avaari :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks T means a lot to me when you think it is nice!! K

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...