This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Wednesday 30 August 2017

# BARBIE

CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS
AUGUST CHALLENGE
a WOW mood board and hash tag twist!!

Long before selfies and hashtags were the norm my youngest daughter Ruth, dressed up as Barbie for Lana's Fancy Dress Party  !!   I just thought it was the perfect pic for this challenge  !!!




Thanks again


 




4 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! That must have been such fun! (I still have my 1st Barbie from 1960!) Thanks for joining us at CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol love it and the title is perfect! what a great looking barbie! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like it was so much fun, what a beautiful page, and oh so perfect for our August challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Embellishments !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! Fun photo and hearts! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Embellishments August Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...