This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Thursday 31 August 2017

Happiness

LOVE COLOUR BLAST



Last minute Challenge entry for August!! Talk about getting in by the skin of my teeth!  Uploaded at 10.35pm and comp closes at 12 midnite!

The Colour Blast Challenge was to use a minimum of 1 of their brilliant products!
I have just purchased 3 ( Colour Paste,   Colour Embossing Powder & Colour Shimmer cube water colour )  in the brilliant Just Blue colour!!! 

It was fun to play with them today and use this cute photo of my #4 Grandchild Chace! 

Thanks Colour Blast







No comments:

Post a Comment

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...