This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Wednesday 30 August 2017

love me like you do

These Two!!!
My daughter Emma and her daughter Jayde!!!

Always enjoy fooling around with these funny filters!!!
These quirky, funny, weird pics, were perfect for the Scrap the Girls August Challenge this month!

Thanks for the fun




5 comments:

  1. Great take on the Moodboard! Love those hearts and arrows!
    Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun page, don't you just love snapchat selfies! Thanks for playing along at STG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great and funny layout, i really love it! Thanks to playing with us at Scrap The Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome take on the moodboad. And using one of the images= smart. Thanks for playing along with us at STG.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout and funny! Love!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...