This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Saturday 9 September 2017

Happier than a Seagull with a French Fry


On our visit to Sydney in January, one place we really wanted to visit again was Bondi!
I love looking at the Art Work on the walls and this one tickled us immensely!!
Someone asked my were we photo shopped onto this photo!!  

Thanks Stuck?! Sketches once again for a great sketch to help us in this months Challenge!!



OH I am so excited to win the random draw for my above sketch!

Thank you to Accent Scrapbooking for sponsoring this challenge!! Can't wait to have a little spend!

2 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous, perfectly aged and distressed. fun embellishing too! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fantastic layout and perfect picture! Love all the different textures and details you used.

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...