This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Sunday 10 September 2017

Tasmania Delight


What a delightful colour name Soul Pea! 
Fell in love with it straight away!  This little layout was fun and nice to reminisce about our wonderful exploring holiday of Tasmania!  This place we stayed out near Swansea, was like a little slice of heaven and would recommend it to anyone who travels south to our beautiful state Tasmania!

Thanks White.... with 1   for the challenge    https://whitewith1.blogspot.com.au/





5 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely relaxing place to stay, thanks for sharing your special memory! Thanks for joining us at White .. with 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the rustic feel of this page. It's so textured and interesting. Loved reading the journalling and looks like a wonderful memory.
    Thanks for playing along at White ... with 1.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so admire your layering and how you have created your background – great work. Thank you so much for joining in with White … with 1 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure looks like you are relaxing in your photo. The layout has come together really well, and you have nailed the colour. Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen you certainly looked relaxed in the photo. I love that you have added journaling on your layout too, something I for one should do more often.
    Thank you for joining us at White with 1

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...