This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Toast & Marmalade

Toast & Marmalade for 2

Thanks for the challenge Scrap the Girls

I've always LOVED this photo of my Mother and my Grandmother!
Both have been in heaven for a long time now and photos are the only things that help keep the memories alive!  This photo particularly draws me to it because it is not a posed photo it captures a moment in time where they were engaged in conversation of some sort!  What I would do to know what it was they were discussing, that lovely sunny wintery morn, way back when.....

It is not exactly a dear John sort of layout but I love it anyway!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...