This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Merry & Bright Memory

Kaiser Craft Australia October Challenge !
 
I absolutely LOVE the new papers and collectables in the Mint wishes collection!  I headed straight down to the shop to buy mine and got straight to creating two lovely layouts using these pretty papers!
 

I chose two photos from years ago when I was just a young girl!  The first one is of my sisters and I, sitting in front of the tree, with our family dog Heidi!  The second one is of me and is quite dark unfortunately BUT I think the papers I chose, actually help lift the photo a bit! I am a bit disappointed in the darkness of the photo because it is a very rare one of me smiling!!! You can see me in the first photo with the usual  almost always NO SMILE face! 
 
Thanks Kaisercraft for the challenge once again, and for creating this range of pretty papers because I know I am going to have lots more creating fun with them.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...