This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Sunday 29 October 2017

Oh Paree! We are lost!

 
Oh Paree!
I LOVE black board papers!  AND we have so many travel photos I loved this challenge!
 
These photos show two sides of our adventures in Paree and there were many more funny stories to tell too!  Scared under the Eiffel Tower, eating raw meat (they call it steak tartare)  at dinner time, being over charged for a coke at Minims right next door to Maxims (the well renowned Parisian restaurant), counting every step climbing the Arc de Triomph.... we've got a million!!    BUT really what travelling adventure doesn't have funny stories when you are travelling with my man Kerry!
 
These photos show 1- Kerry checking out a map in one of the streets!! Of course everything is written in French so he really was clueless considering he failed his Grade 8 French exam! 2 - us in front of the Arc de Triomph that we eventually found!!!
 
 
 
Thanks Scrapbooking Top 50 AUS

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous page and great take on the challenge. I love how you've matched the style of your layout to the moodboard. Thanks for playing along with the SBT50 challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page, thank you for joining us at SBT50 this month

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...