This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Ruth & Kardi 3 years ago!

 
Reflecting back this week!
Ruth and Kardi just celebrated their 3rd Wedding Anniversary last week! So while reminiscing over wedding layouts I saw this one and thought I would share it with you!
 
Shop n Crop Scrapbooking asked that we reflect back on layouts from the past and share our favourite techniques! Well this one is quite unique I think!  I utilised a bunch of lipstick kisses in the shape of a heart, that Ruth's friends did for her at her Wedding Shower.  I also love zentangling and doodling so I love this little piece in the bottom corner!   It's a very simple layout but I love it!!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Wow...Karen, love this!! So creative, awesome idea! Your Zentangling looks fab too!

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...