This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Wednesday 15 November 2017

Hello Sugar

D-lish certainly gave us some really delicious colours on the mood board for November,
along with a really cute sketch to work with!

I found the perfect pic for this layout!  A cute moment captured between my grandson Ziah and his little friend Mila!  They are such good friends and this says it all I think!

I was lucky enough to win the Random Draw for the October Challenge and my prize was a gorgeous package from D-lish Scraps!  I just had to use the pretty pieces in this months challenge!

Thanks for the prize D-lish and thanks also for the challenge this month





 









1 comment:

  1. What a cute photo and a sweet page! I love how you've gone for a black background - Fabulous!
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...