This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Monday 19 June 2017

All Eyes






Oh so much fun doing the June Challenge for Scrapbooking Top 50! This month they provided us with a photo challenge.  You know all those photos you take that just don't turn out like you had imagined, they are not quite perfect! Well ST50 asked us to instead of discarding one, scrap it instead!!






Well as you can see I must have zoomed in just a wee bit too far on this pic of my daughter Ruth and her son Ziah!  Ruth is looking right into the camera as you can see and little Ziah is day dreaming off into space.....         Although not quite the photo I was hoping for, I still like it anyways!!


With Ziahs dark eyes and his khaki jacket I thought these papers compliment the photo really well!


Thanks for showing me that YES you can scrap those not so perfect photos we all take!! 




Can't wait to see what next months challenge is http://scrapbookingtop50oz.blogspot.com.au/

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this page Karon....the not so perfect photo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page and how the circle draws attention to the eyes. Thank you for joining us at SBT50 this month

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...