This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Monday 19 June 2017

My Brothers





Get Crafty helped me out this month in their June Challenge.

My 9th grandchild (3rd beautiful granddaughter), Dyllan, was born 2 months ago and I have had the pleasure of putting a few pages together for her Mummy, who as you can imagine is very, very, busy with 3 littlies under 4!
So I used this sketch to showcase the photo of Dyllan and her brothers, Chace & Tyler. Tyler is absolutely smitten with his little sister and as she grows I am sure he will be a great big brother as will Chace!


 
The sketch was created by Laura Whitaker on www.scrappinaroundtheclock.blogspot.com

& of course, PINK is the theme around this little home at the moment, after two BLUE boys!!






 Looking forward to next months challenge Get Crafty   https://www.facebook.com/groups/102086720261972/


Thought you might like to see that Miss Dyllan is growing beautifully and her Mummy celebrated with a mini photo shoot using a floral 2 for 2 months old!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...