This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Tuesday 29 August 2017

Tyler turns TWO

Grandbaby #6 Tyler is front and centre for this layout which was a Challenge from
GET CRAFTY for August!

Loved the sketch and enjoyed putting my take on it !!!

Thanks Get Crafty!


 
This is another layout for August Challenge with Scrapbooking Top 50 Australia! had to do a two page spread with these lovely bright colours!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...