This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Tuesday 29 August 2017

WONDERFUL


Show Us Your Stuff's
Challenge for August was a cute little sketch !


I had 3 perfect little photos to use for this layout, my gorgeous youngest granddaughter Dyllan in her rocker! 

The twist of a home made item was cool too! I made the large yellow flower embellished with pins, beads, tin and card about a year ago and has been sitting in my flower stash with nowhere to go! 
 I think this pink and yellow layout was the perfect one for it!


Thanks Show us your Stuff for the challenge http://showusyourstuff.blogspot.com.au/2017/08/august-challenge.html



3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty and sweet layout, and look how you have scrapped that sketch! Thanks for joining us at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe cute photo's Karen, lovely cluster and page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a perfect take on the sketch! I love it! Thanks for joining in at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...