This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Sunday 24 September 2017

CHRISTMAS JOY

Another great Challenge to complete some another Christmas Card from another of the Johnson Family friends!  Our friends are from Utah,where it snows at Christmas time BUT their card is photos of their summer time fun!  
 
It was fun using all the sprays, inks, embossing powders, paint and glimmer mists, to create this cute Christmas layout!

Thanks





No comments:

Post a Comment

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...