This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Monday 25 September 2017

I CAN

Love this COOL layout, inspired by a great mood board from Scrapbook Boutique.

These photos were perfect! They were taken on Christmas Day a few years ago! The weather was hot and the young ones had so much fun diving and splashing everywhere!

Thanks again



4 comments:

  1. Wow! Great photos and you've done an awesome job getting them all on one page! Some really great texture in the background.
    Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Boutique.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout Karen and you have really taken on board the elements of the mood board! The fun, the beautiful blue (perfect match BTW) the water - absolutely gorgeous layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Scrapbook Boutique this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun photos and a perfectly fun layout to suit! So happy that you could share with us at Scrapbook Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of those happy photographs, Dxx

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...