This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Tuesday 3 October 2017

MY SPACE

Scrap Matrix put up the challenge and I accepted it!!
I had taken some photos recently of my craft room, and knew they would be perfect!

As you can see I printed them in a strip of black and white mini photos to add to the left side of the layout. The main photo is one, that my daughter took of me, with one of the piles of pages, that need to have photos added and put into albums!!

I love "my space" and spend a lot of hours in there, so I have lots of favourite things around me to feel really at home and at peace while creating! Hoping you have learnt a little more about me and my space!

Thanks for the Challenge!

 
Everything at my finger tips in front of me
Here is the collection of photos I used on the layout!  They are not too clear as they are mini black and white. So here they are below in colour!
 I love the cubes! I have two of them filled with albums, papers, inks, sprays, paints etc etc and lots of pretty bits and pieces. My scraps of paper and mini paper packs,  live in one of those little roll away trays thingies.  Sorting through my embellishments slowly but surely. Trying to get them into the one sort of box, so that they stack easier and are labelled for easy finding!
I am lucky enough to have a TV, sewing machine and computer in my room too.  I can listen to music or watch a favourite show I may have recorded!  The Computer? well I love adding bits and pieces of fancy journaling,  to my layouts and the computer is a great way!  I like to add a bit of sewing to some of my layouts so it is good to have the sewing machine set to go when I need it.
 You can see a messy table here too! that is the aftermath of doing 21 layouts for challenges in the month of September.  I do not clean up between layouts just add the stuff to the pile and clean up when all finished. MOST of my ribbons are colour sorted in boxes of their own BUT I do have a box of anything goes there too!!  Have two door fulls of dyes and the Big Shot lives close by them so that I can get straight to it when needed.
 
Mess aftermath at the end of September Challenges
Printer and TV handy and a trusty Apple Cider too
lots of fun filled cubes here to play with
A work in progress. Sorting and labelling embellishments
 
One of the cubes filled with messy fun things
Rolly trays full of scraps and mini paper packs
Three cubes full of some of my patterned papers
 
 
 
Ribbon station
 
Dye Doors!



1 comment:

  1. Wow love your layout and what an awesome room you have. Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap Matrix this month. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...