This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Monday 18 September 2017

Ecca FUN 2017

The ECCA is an annual tradition for most of my family except ME!
BUT this year, much to my hubbies disappointment, we were away up North in the Caravan, so he missed out! 

My daughter, Ruth and her little family went though, and of course teased Kerry with some photos of their fun filled day out!  Pretty fairy floss was just a prop for this photo because Ziah loved the look of it but did not like the taste!!  Poor Mumma had to eat it!! ;(

The MUST HAVE thing at the show is the strawberry ice creams and now that there is 4 of them to buy it was a bit expensive!!  But enjoyed by all anyways!

Thanks Shop and Crop for the Challenge it was fun using a colour that I don't normally go to when creating, BUT I thought the purple and black would make the photos pop with the purple stroller and of course, with the matching outfits of black and denim for the Taite Family!!!




https://shopancrop.blogspot.com.au/p/current-challenge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...