This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Very Proud BJ

 BJ loved his drumming!! 
He was quite good at it!! 
And we enjoyed going to watch him at different events!!

Scrapbooking Top 50 had a great mood board for this months Challenge -  Musical Rainbows....  what more can I say!! So here is my spin on it!!!


2 comments:

  1. Wow Karen..this layout looks amazing, so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning page and great take on the challenge. I especially love your rainbow background. Thanks for playing along with the SBT50 challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...