This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Sunday 29 October 2017

grow wild child

 
Hi all! This one is close to my heart! As a 16 year survivor to this dreadful disease, I was keen to scrap a photo or two of my journey! However, my computer decided to die on me and I can't retrieve any old photos until it is recovered!!  Wish me luck with that one please!
 
So of course our cute little wild child Avarri came to the rescue and I hope you like my take on the challenge board all pinks and black n white!  Unfortunately once again the glittery bright pinks have not shown up in the photo but please use your imagination and THINK PINK because the glittery PINK colours are WILD!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...