This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Sunday 29 October 2017

Halloween Time

SCRAPPING CLEARLY thank you for making my job much easier with this fabulous mood board and sketch! Once again I have incorporated both in the one layout!  

The photos of Ruth my youngest daughters talented makeup art works was great to showcase in this layout!  I thought the photos looked better in black n white BUT had to put the colour pics into a mini album underneath the b n w photo!  Check her brilliant work out below!
 
 

 Loving this colour mood board



No comments:

Post a Comment

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...