This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Wednesday 25 October 2017

LOVE U 3

LET'S GET SKETCHY
October Challenge was a cute little sketch by Brenshevia! and perfect for this new photo of three of my grandies!!  Since my girls were little we have done these quirky shots, so I was thrilled to see my daughter, Sarah had taken one of her 3 kidlings!!!
 
The quilt that Chace, Tyler & Dyllan are lying on is one that I have made for them! I used denim jeans in the squares of the quilt, so I had to use some of my favourite denim paper for the layout!    One day I might get around to making two more, if I can ever get over my scrapbooking addiction!  
 
Thanks again!


6 comments:

  1. How adorable are your three grandchildren and lovely to see your daughter carrying on a family tradition - gorgeous layout! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet photo! Love the denim BG! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page, thank you so much for joining us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page! Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy :)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Grandbabies! Thanks for joining LGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at LGS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...