This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Wednesday 25 October 2017

Z & A together!

When my daughter did this little photo shoot for her Instagram page taitetribe, I fell in love with the photos and thought that this challenge sketch was perfect for them!  I hope you like it too! 
 
The rusty and checker plate papers were perfect!
 
 
THANKS STUCK SKETCHES
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos and a beautifl page. Loving all the textures and detail. So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome take on the sketch, great layering and texture! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...