This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Monday 30 October 2017

Super Awesome ZIAH

 
D-lish Scraps' Challenge for October was perfect for this photo of our seriously rad Ziah, all ready for his Book Week Dress Up Day at Kindy!
 
I really enjoyed making the Octagon shapes out of cardboard! It is really therapeutic ripping the layers to expose the corrugations underneath!  Getting my hands all painty and inky to decorate this is also FUNtabulous!  
 
The little Spiderman above the  title is actually a photo of Spiderman at Universal Studios - I just fussy cut him out and he makes a great embellishment!
 
Thanks again D-lish Scraps  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...