This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Monday 30 October 2017

I believe I can FLY

 
Teal purplepink
& all those other groovy colours!!
Don't you just love them!
 
 
Sketchy Boards October Challenge what right up my alley!! 
I was able to scrap another one of Avaari's 1st Birthday Photos!
 
This one is of her, in her cute lace birthday dress and she is peaking out of from inside her Tee Pee!
Although she looks really shy in this particular photo, she is FAR FROM IT!!!
"Our Cheeky Little Wild Child" we call her!  
We are absolutely sure she does BELIEVES SHE CAN FLY as the title says!
 
Thanks again 

I hope you like my take on this months moodboard sketch! I have flipped the sketch because when I made the pretty sprayed mandala I realised that it would be mostly covered up with the other elements!! It was too pretty to cover up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...