This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Monday 30 October 2017

TWO 2DAY!


 

 A   Check out this cheeky monkey's face!!
2   All covered in CAKE!!!
               Z   Tyler loves cake! 
 
We made him a little mini cake, along with the birthday cake! 
It was all for him and as you can see he enjoyed every morsel of it ALTHOUGH
he left a little on his nose &
on his chin &
on his lips &
oh yeh and on his shirt too!
 
I LOVE these colours in the mood board and hope you think I did justice to them here in this
TWO 2DAY layout!
 
Thanks A2Z Scraplets!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...