This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Thursday 5 October 2017

wings

Art & Soul
It's so therapeutic doing their Challenges!
I am really enjoying getting in touch with the sentiments of the mood board!

I love dabbling with a bit of mixed media, although I am not very good at it!
So many creations I see on Pinterest and Blogs are just beautiful!

I hope you all like this little journal page!

Thanks


1 comment:

  1. Your are so creative..fabulous page Karon, love the words!

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...