This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Friday 6 October 2017

BEACH buddies

 Kraft Plus Challenge for October
I Can See Clearly Now!

I had a good time looking through my stash to find anything clear that might fit this challenge.
Velum; Flat glass Beads; Transparency Sheets used in the layering underneath the photos (pierced with little holes as a border); & also cut out wavy shapes from an embossed transparency sheet.

So I was able "to see clearly through" three different types of embellishments on this layout of photos from way back when.... The taller girl is me, when life was so simple and easy, with my sister beach buddies, enjoying sandy salty fun!


Thanks Kraft Plus for a fantastic challenge once again !!
http://kraftpluschallenges.blogspot.com.au/



5 comments:

  1. Oh I love the photos and I love the clear dots and I love the lacy elements too.. a great take on the challenge.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is gorgeous. Thank you for playing along with us at Kraft Plus ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious photos, beautifully scrapped. Love the clear pebbles. Thanks for playing along at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous photos and great clear elements...thanks for playing along and sharing your beautiful layout with us this month at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what special photos...lovely layout! I love your clear elements & the touches of lace :) Thanks for joining us this month over @ K+

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...