This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Sunday 8 October 2017

YOU TWO

SCRAPBOOKIT
This was a great challenge with a lovely sketch and five elements to include in the layout!
The photo is of my grandchild # 4, Chace with his brand new baby brother, Tyler, Grandchild # 6!
Here is how I used the five elements in my layout!

#1   U or YOU
My title is YOU TWO
 
#2   CIRCLES
I have used a couple of different circles - 
Large outline circles; using Imagination Crafts Starlights Metallic Pain (clotted cream)
Medium and smaller ones; using the same paint but as a solid circle
One of my favourite things are flairs, so there is another circle!

#3   SPRAYS
Some more circles which are a little more subtle were sprayed with Distress Mica Spray (antiqued bronze)

#4  STENCIL / TEMPLATE
I have used the Chatterbox Journaling Genie #6 stencil, to create some stunning lines above and below my photo. I used Dreamweaver Pearlescent Embossing Paste and a Celebrations of Australia Embossing Powder (antique gold)

#5 FAVOURITE PRODUCT
Well, I've used so many of my favourite products in this layout. I love it when I can play with
a lot of my different products!
The Wood Flourish lettering and arrows, the Stampin' Up Note book edge punch,
and my splat rubber clear stamp, Stampin Up Paper Piercing mat,  just to name a few!


THANK YOU FOR A FUN CHALLENGE



1 comment:

  1. OMGosh this is gorgeous, thanks for playing along with us @Scrapbookit. xx

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...