This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Eleven going on 21!

 
At Jayde's Auntie and Uncle's Wedding she fell in love with the Photo Booth!  This is just THREE of an amazing amount of poses, the dear little 11 year old got up to!  Oh Boy are we in for a ride of our life with this little granddaughter of ours!!

Loved using the BLING Colour Blast Colour Paste with this favourite Damask stencil of mine - works well with the curtain backdrop in the photos don't you think!  The Colour Paste is very easy to use and love the shininess of it! 

Thanks for the challenge CB




No comments:

Post a Comment

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...