This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Friday 24 November 2017

Starlight

Lovely bit of messy arty therapy doing this challenge!  Love getting right into the finger painting! I am wondering if I didn't get the opportunity when I was young to do it because I love it so much now!  Gesso, Sprays, Stamping, Stencilling, Ferro; Steel & Steel blue, Inca Gold; Aquamarine, Colour Blast colour paste; Just Blue, Pearl Drops; Cotton Ball, Colour Blast Embossing Powder; Just Blue,  Silver star embellishments, chip board & wood stars, and lots lots more   OH WHAT FUN!

So thanks Soul Sisters for the Challenge - another little page complete in my Art Journal!! WHAWHO!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...