This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Wednesday 31 May 2017

Treasured Memory


This is another page I have created for my "SISTERS" album and I have submitted it in the month of May challenge, with Kraft Plus Challenges - May Out of the Box Challenge. Like every months challenge the idea is to create a page on a Kraft card. This month they asked that you do not use square or rectangle photos on the page.  After a lot of procrastinating and then being inspired by a page I saw on Pinterest I decided to start with pie shape photos.  So thank you Pinterest, I would have liked to have mentioned the original page creator but have not been able to find a name!




Now I am waiting patiently to see what Challenge there will be for May. Join in the fun and games at


No comments:

Post a Comment

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...