This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Monday 19 June 2017

Magical Moments

 
Imaginarium Designs' 
gorgeous Mood Board Challenge was just perfect to scrap my Grandchild #7 (2nd Granddaughter) Avaari's First Birthday Photo Shoot at the Gold Coast's Miami, Pizzey Park forest! 

The colours, feathers & trees on the board were just perfect for the magical moment amongst the pine trees!!

The theme for little angel, Avaari's first birthday was Boho with the feathers, tee pees,  and flowers and Bohemium style clothing. (In fact her bedroom is styled by her mother in Boho too.)


So, of course, the Imaginarium Designs Chipboard piece, I chose for the page, had to be MAGICAL MOMENT!
#idjunechallenge @imaginariumdesignschipboard

I think this page is very magical and can't wait to create some more pages for the rest of the photos taken on this day and at her party! I can feel an album coming on.......
Natures' Spirit, Paper Collection, by ScrapBerry's is just perfect don't you think!


WOW Can't wait to July for the next challenge - this is so much fun!
https://www.facebook.com/imaginariumdesignschipboard/




I thought you might like to see Avaari's cute room too!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...