This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Sunday 9 July 2017

this BABY GIRL



One last "brilliant" Challenge for me this month! 

Sketchy Boards fab June Challenge asked us to use this  
bright and brilliant colour palette and the sketch from page mats!

It's great to have a sketch as a guide so away I went!  I found the perfect picture of my granddaughter Avaari, sitting up, in a beautifully bright chair and surrounded by brilliant cushions!
I sorted through my stash and found some brilliant bright papers, die cut some hearts & lettering, stitched some accents, crocheted a couple of funky blue flowers and WOW it all came together beautifully! 
 I think THIS layout showcases my little grandgirls happy smiley nature!!



Looking forward to another challenge as fun as this one for July

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...