This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Explore.... Discover.... Journey......

 When I first saw this months Challenge Mood Board I remembered that I had a mixed media Journal entry in these beautiful blue hues!! I did it about a year ago and thought maybe I could photocopy it to use in the base of this double layout!!                                                                A few other things I did with this layout was using Stamping techniques with a Versa mark pad and a nice white pearl embossing powder & a white gold and blue flecked embossing enamel! I also used some Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst sprays for stencilling and random sprays. Black Ranger Archival Ink in Jet Black for random stamping pieces. and Ranger Distress Oxide faded jeans for edging the pages and the photo copied pages from my journaling!   It was lots of fun getting all mucky with the inks, sprays  etc
Thank you Show us your Stuff for this months Challenge!!


This is an upside down photo of my original journal entry!


1 comment:

  1. The background looks amazing. How fun is it to get creative with all the different mediums? Thanks for joining us at SUYS

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...