This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Saturday 9 September 2017

Ziah turns 4!




Grandchild #5, Grandson #4,  Ziah turns 4!  We have a little Avengers dinner to celebrate!  Spaghetti & Meatballs was ordered by the birthday boy and the great cake made my his Mumma was a BIG HIT!!! You can tell he was so excited about his "party" big that beautiful big grin!!! See some more layouts I have done for the celebrations.


Thanks so much Creative Embellishments  https://creativeembellishments.com/blog/?p=13236      for the Challenge this month!!  The twist of using stamps for the background was a great chance to use my stash of stamps!! 
Loved getting a bit grungy! which I think matches the Avengers theme of Ziah's birthday too!








6 comments:

  1. LOVE your BG work! Ziah is so adorable too! Thanks for joining us at CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Ziah! What a beautiful page with great detailled stamping in your background. Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments and good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  3. great work with the stamps! Thanks or joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the numbers.so well put together. Thanks for joining in our Creative Embellishments challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the title and background treatment! Cute page. Thank you for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page! Love your adorable photo, creative title work, and background details! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Embellishments September Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...