This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Friday 17 November 2017

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE SHOES!

The minute I read the Scrap the Girls November Challenge and
checked out the Mood Board I knew exactly what photos I was going to use! 

 My daughter, Sarah, was married back in 2012, and her favourite colour is orange! So her wedding was styled in shades of rusty orange through to bright orange! The day we when into the city to try on wedding dresses, Sarah saw these gorgeous shoes in a shop window! Of course, she HAD to have them and at the time the trend was to wear your favourite colour shoes under your dress!  As you can see it looked wonderful with matching bouquet and shoes! 

 I completed an album for Sarah last year, but am only slowly getting to do one for myself!
So this is another layout to add to the album!  7 down and 400 to go  lol

Thanks Scrap for the Girls

 

4 comments:

  1. Love this layout. Love the concept of the colourful shoes with a wedding gown too. Thanks for joining us at STG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful Page Karen! you have showcased those shoes brilliantly!! Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's a cool layout, i love the color and your interpretation about the moodboard! Thanks to playing with us at Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect picture!! this is an amazing creation! Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...