This is me

My photo
I have loved craft for as long as I can remember! Dabbled in lots of things... Embroidery, sewing, cross stitch, quilting, mixed media journaling, zentangling and my love of all is scrapping! Creating art with Paper is such a buzz!! for me!

Sunday 10 December 2017

Christmas Cave Crafty Time

It's looking a bit like Santa's Workshop in my craft room at the moment!

I've been  decorating beautiful smelling cakes of soap, for my grandchildren's teachers and friends of mine too! It's so much fun using some of my lovely lace stash, flowers, embellishments and lots more on them!

I've also loved making these little junky journal Christmas Albums too!
I learnt how to make these little journals from scratch at a workshop recently so decided to scale them down and make little Christmas Reflection books! Once again so much fun using some of the really pretty Christmas papers that I have in my stash!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Little boxes!

I was gifted with a gorgeous little box like these and when I had a few birthdays coming up I decided to give it a go!  WOW a...